Have you noticed an increase in CRC-sponsored events lately? If you haven’t checked these out yet, here are more opportunities to become involved with the Club:
Regular Events, Open to All:
- Track Tuesdays, 5:30 a.m. at Community House Middle School Track. Email Eric Smith at email@example.com for more info.
- Wednesday Morning Trail Run, 7 a.m. at Colonel Frances Beatty Park. Contact Chad Champion at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Dash & Dine, 6 p.m. at various restaurants around Charlotte (last one was at Hawthorne's Pizza in Elizabeth). Run a few miles then enjoy dinner & drinks while supporting a local restaurant. Next one will be December 1, location TBA. Check our Facebook and Instagram pages for details.
- CRC Free 5K, 6:30 p.m., on the last Tuesday of every month, on Little Sugar Creek Greenway behind Carolina Pavillion (9571 South Blvd). Next event is Tuesday November 24!
- Black Friday Run for Youth, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Freedom Park. Click HERE for details.
- Holiday Lights Run sponsored by Omega Sports. 6 p.m. December 13. Start at Omega (Park Rd Shopping Center) and tour Myers Park neighborhoods to take in the Christmas lights and holiday cheer.
Members Only (info sent to member emails):
- Charlotte Running Club (Promenade location) members appreciation event.
- Destination Marathons special discount on Wilmington Marathon/Half Marathon - expires Nov. 30.